Monday

Inspire Me Monday - Get your Mojo Back


Hey everyone, Jessie here today, sharing some inspiration with you all. Life has been crazy busy, and I have been exhausted and with all of that -- so much so -- that my card-making mojo has seemed to have taken a holiday. So I printed off one of my favorite digital images Everything's Rosy, grabbed some of my watercolours and sat down and filmed this video for you all. 




This helped me feel like getting back into the swing of things! Just remember, when things get exhausting and you feel overwhelmed, you really need to find a few moments to take a breath and do something that you love, no matter what it is. Speaking of which, did you see the Power & Spark Challenge this month about getting enough Vitamin Me? Check it out here! 


On a positive note, I think spring has finally found Saskatchewan. The snow is melting fast, the sun is hot and the world is starting to come to life again. 

Thanks for stopping by,

hugz,
Jessie

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So pretty! I haven’t lost my mojo, I just haven’t got the time I want! Happy Spring!

Suzanne said...

This is my first time watching you work. I am such a fan now. You are amazing and I could listen to your stories all day! Thank you.

CherylQuilts said...

Jessie, I love watching your videos, and you never lose your mojo! It's all about time, and we all struggle with it. Hope you get a breather after all those long hours! Just LOVE your finished card! It's stunning! Hugs! xoxo

Julie Koerber said...

Hang in there Jess! Sounds like life is throwing you a few curve balls! Keep smiling... and coloring! You've created yet another beauty here. I love watching you watercolor -- peaceful and serene!

stampwithsandy said...

I've never been able to print digi images and watercolor them without the ink bleeding, and I've printed on watercolor paper. Do you use a special ink?